I am in Denmark finally

Go down

I am in Denmark finally Empty I am in Denmark finally

Post  ~Admin~Venus~Admin~ on Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:58 am

Hey guys.After 3 hours flying with two airplanes I have finally arrived in Denmark,Copenhagen.I am at my friends house now and talking to you from his laptop.Here its freezing,I am cold even when I wear a ski jacket,the sea beside Copenhagen has frozen solid.The cold does not bother me at all but sure does bother my mom,hehe.How is everything going out with you guys and how is Minx,my true and only love?Tell her I said hi to her,that I love her most of all and that I didn't forget on her because I think about her all the time and wish she was here.Greetings from Denmark!
~Admin~Venus~Admin~
~Admin~Venus~Admin~
Admin

View user profile http://blood-brothers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am in Denmark finally Empty Re: I am in Denmark finally

Post  Minx on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:32 am

Hehehe Hey bby .. hope u got there safe .. rumble fighter is boring cos u not on hahha i cant kick ur ass lol Razz ... Hey bby Gomb99 own him man .. he hacked my account all i have is my christmas hat ... he took all my carats n baughth im stuff ... ive owned him with Renegade tho soo its ok hahaha show him a total noob hahhaha couldnt beat me with Teakkyon hahaha Razz ... have a good time hun see ya soon ... .Minx x X x
Minx
Minx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am in Denmark finally Empty Minx :)

Post  iSteF on Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Hey Minx Smile

I see that u got hacked... I was hacked too and u can do a few thingz:

1. If u report the guy to HelpDesk with the "Sent" thingz from your GiftBox and Hackers Name... OGPlanet will ask u a few questions... When u answer, They will return back all of your Hacked Carats...

I did that and the hacker sent himself a Elementalist Exocore for 16500 Carats, when I reported him they returned the Amount of Carats that the Item Cost Smile

Hope I helped
geek
iSteF
iSteF

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I am in Denmark finally Empty Re: I am in Denmark finally

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down